Wow! When I woke up this morning and turned on my desktop computer I found quite pleasant news on the creators’ site: it has been revamped!
The homepage has gone through some changes in its look: the news, the ads, the general info have been all rearranged in a more attractive way! Just check it out.
Plus, there’s some new panels like “Top Movers” … wait! What’s a “top mover? From now on, all you do in XNA CCO will give you reputation, either in a positive or negative way:
- Good contribution: clink! Your reputation moves up. Congrats!
- Bad contribution: bam! Behave …
Please read this article to get detailed info on how reputation works.
But wait! There’s more:
- New Countries: Japan an Germany (and also updates to Singapore and Sweden),
- Tokens: you are a premium member of XNA CCO, you create and submit your games, you receive 50 tokens per game title! Be smart: use them to “increase awareness of your game”,
- Game Updates: when you submit and publish a new version of your game to the XBox 360, a notice will pop up for existing customers asking if they want to download the newest version,
- 3.1 Submission: you can now submit games created with XNA GS 3.1, but you will see them on the 360's marketplace (after passing peer review) from August 11, 2009 and on,
- New Price Structure: 80, 240 and 400 points! Read carefully how this new structure will affect games already available in the marketplace, and
- XBox Live Indie Games: yes, finally! The new name for our videogames is starting to show up almost everywhere. The name change will be completed later this summer.
Nice one, guys!
> Link to Spanish version.